- LabAlert Triple Timer w/ AlarmItem # : HS24490MLab Alert Triple Timer w/ Alarm
- ADVANCED CARBOL FUCHSIN / GalItem # : STACFGALMasterTech Advanced Carbol Fuchsin is a 10-minute Acid Fast Bacteria stain.
- OIL RED O STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTOROStains fat and neutral fats in 10 minutes.
Oil Red O serves as the primary stain, producing red fat with blue nfauclei stained by the Hematoxylin.
- Hydrochloric AcidItem # : 33780-16Hydrochloric Acid 16 oz
- Gold Chloride, 1%Item # : 31600-4Gold Chloride 1% 4 oz
- 5% CHROMIC ACID (GMS)/PintItem # : KC09125% Chromic Acid is a component for the MasterTech G.M.S. Stain Kit.
- Glacial Acetic AcidItem # : 00100-16Acetic Acid Glacial 16 oz
- Ammonium HydroxideItem # : 05870-16Ammonium Hydroxide 16 oz
- McDONALD'S GRAM PINT STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTMGSPTStains for gram positive and gram negative bacteria in less than five minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to the Brown and Brenn, Brown and Hopps, and Modified Gram Methods for staining gram positive and gram negative bacteria. The MasterTech Gram Stain Kit® differs from these procedures in that Carbol Fuchsin is used instead of Saffranin which intensifies the stains. The kit is also safer to use than the traditional procedures because the hazardous Gallegos Differentiating Solution and picric acid/acetone is eliminated. The results are identical to the Brown & Brenn stain without the exposure to hazardous chemicals. Both Gentian Violet and Carbol Fuchsin serve as the primary stains, producing blue gram positive bacteria and red gram negative bacteria against a yellow background, counterstained by Optimized Tartrazine which provides more intense staining in less time than traditional Tartrazine formulations.
- RUSSELL-MOVAT PENTACHROME KIT /EaItem # : KTRMPStains all connective tissue elements, mucins, and nuclei in just over one hour.
This stain has three primary stains, Verhoeff’s Elastic Stain, Alcian Blue, and Crocein Scarlet which produce purple to black elastic fibers and nuclei, blue to green mucins, red muscle, and red fibrinoid against a yellow background with collagen, yellow collagen counterstained by Alcoholic Saffron Solution.