- LabAlert Triple Timer w/ AlarmItem # : HS24490MLab Alert Triple Timer w/ Alarm
- ADVANCED CARBOL FUCHSIN / GalItem # : STACFGALMasterTech Advanced Carbol Fuchsin is a 10-minute Acid Fast Bacteria stain.
- OIL RED O STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTOROStains fat and neutral fats in 10 minutes.
Oil Red O serves as the primary stain, producing red fat with blue nfauclei stained by the Hematoxylin.
- 5% CHROMIC ACID (GMS)/PintItem # : KC09125% Chromic Acid is a component for the MasterTech G.M.S. Stain Kit.
- McDONALD'S GRAM PINT STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTMGSPTStains for gram positive and gram negative bacteria in less than five minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to the Brown and Brenn, Brown and Hopps, and Modified Gram Methods for staining gram positive and gram negative bacteria. The MasterTech Gram Stain Kit® differs from these procedures in that Carbol Fuchsin is used instead of Saffranin which intensifies the stains. The kit is also safer to use than the traditional procedures because the hazardous Gallegos Differentiating Solution and picric acid/acetone is eliminated. The results are identical to the Brown & Brenn stain without the exposure to hazardous chemicals. Both Gentian Violet and Carbol Fuchsin serve as the primary stains, producing blue gram positive bacteria and red gram negative bacteria against a yellow background, counterstained by Optimized Tartrazine which provides more intense staining in less time than traditional Tartrazine formulations.
- RUSSELL-MOVAT PENTACHROME KIT /EaItem # : KTRMPStains all connective tissue elements, mucins, and nuclei in just over one hour.
This stain has three primary stains, Verhoeff’s Elastic Stain, Alcian Blue, and Crocein Scarlet which produce purple to black elastic fibers and nuclei, blue to green mucins, red muscle, and red fibrinoid against a yellow background with collagen, yellow collagen counterstained by Alcoholic Saffron Solution.
- Mod Brown Hopps Gram Stain Kit/EaItem # : KTBHGStains for gram positive and gram negative bacteria in just under 20 minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to various Brown-Hopps staining procedures. Basic Fuchsin and Crystal Violet both serve as primary stains, producing blue stained gram positive bacteria, along with red gram negative bacteria and nuclei, while the Picric Acid/Acetone provides a yellow counterstain.
- VERHOEFF ELASTIC LITER STAIN KT/EaItem # : KTVELLTStains for elastic fibers in just 20 minutes.
Used to demonstrate changes in elastic tissue such as atrophy, arteriosclerotic changes, reduplication, breaks, splitting, or to determine whether blood vessels have been invaded by a tumor. Verhoeffs working solution serves as the primary stain in this regressive method, overstained and then differentiated to produce purple to black elastic fibers and pink to red collagen against yellow background tissue counterstained by Van Gieson’s.
- MOD BROWN & BRENN PINT STAIN KIT/EaItem # : KTBBRPTStains for gram positive and gram negative bacteria in just 10 minutes.
The MasterTech Brown and Brenn Stain Kit is less hazardous than similar kits due to a specially formulated Advanced Picric Acid/Acetone. Safranin O and Hucker’s Gentian Violet both serve as primary stains, producing blue stained gram positive bacteria, along with red gram negative bacteria and nuclei, while the Advanced Picric Acid/Acetone provides a yellow counterstain.
- SPIROCHETE SENSITIZER(W.Starry)/PtItem # : KC2252Spirochete Sensitizer™ is a component for the MasterTech Warthin-Starry Modified Stat Stain Kit.