Where did my order favorites go?
If you previously used the legacy StatLab.com website and are having trouble locating your favorites, access your previous orders in your order history, then select “Reorder”, and update quantities, add or delete products as a way to quickly reorder your favorites.
I currently have a website account and have trouble logging in, what should I do?
1. If you receive an error when connecting to the website, clear your browser cache, which will update the IP address of the domain. If this does not resolve your issue, contact Customer Service for additional assistance. Instructions for clearing cache here.
2. If you receive an error when logging in, ensure you are using the e-mail you provided when registering as your username, and reset your password by clicking the “Forgot Password” link. If this does not resolve your issue, contact Customer Service for additional assistance.
What are your hours of operation?
Hours of operation are: 7:00AM to 5:00PM CST Monday through Friday. StatLab is closed for the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
What is your shipping commitment?
StatLab's commitment is to ship orders received by 2:00PM CST on the day received. Distribution centers are located in Texas, Maryland, and California, with excellent transportation access to ensure your order will be received in a timely manner. Orders are shipped FOB via common carrier the most economical way. Special shipping arrangements can be made upon request. In some cases, a hazardous material charge will apply. This charge is billed and applied to invoice as part of total freight cost. Shipping, delivery and transit times are based on standard UPS/ FedEx transit maps.
What if my product arrives damaged?
Shipments leave our warehouse in good condition. The number of packages shipped is indicated on the freight bill with the contents of the shipment shown on the packing slip. Do not accept a damaged or short shipment until the delivering carrier's driver has made a "Damage" or "Shortage" notation on both copies of the freight bill. In any such case, immediately contact Customer Service for replacement product and assistance in processing freight claims.
Can you ship emergency or next day orders?
We will assist you with emergency or next day air orders when possible however, StatLab does not ship hazardous materials by air.
Are your products guaranteed?
All StatLab products come with an unconditional, no argument guarantee.
What is your minimum order?
There is no minimum order requirement.
How do I place an order?
To place an order or make an inquiry call Customer Service at 800-442-3573 or 972-436-1010 and press 2. Orders can also be placed by email to email@example.com, by fax to 972-436-1369, or here on this website. If you’re not currently a web user, click here to register. If ordering by email or fax, be sure to include a catalog number, brief description of the product, desired quantity, purchase order number, your phone number and name.
What are your terms of payment?
Payment terms are net 30 days. To open an account call Customer Service. Prices are subject to change without notice. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover accepted.
What is your return policy and process?
Prior authorization is necessary to return goods. Contact Customer Service with the date of purchase and P.O. number. We will issue a return goods authorization number so you can be properly credited for the return. A restocking fee may apply in certain situations. If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact StatLab Customer Service at (800)442-3573. We accept returns on most unopened items in new condition within 60 days of purchase. Some items may have a modified return policy due to FDA regulation. As a convenience to our customers, items that are defective or damaged may be returned within 90 days of purchase.
Can I set up a standing order arrangement?
Our Customer Service representatives will be happy to set up a standing order tailored to meet your specific requirements. This timesaving, flexible and convenient method of ordering provides a predictable product flow and may offer freight savings. Please call Customer Service for more details.
How can I obtain a SDS or technical information?
Please see our SDS/IFU section of the website or contact us at 800-442-3573.
I hear there’s changes to credit card processing. What does this mean for me?
StatLab Medical Products is pleased to announce an improvement to its Credit Card processes and tools. With this change, a number of customer requests have been addresses. You will now have the ability to:
- Enter credit card information once (excluding change of information such as expiration date)
- Previously only the last card used was kept “on file” often requiring re-entry for customers using multiple cards per account.
- Retain multiple cards on files for a given account
- Many of our customers, such as the Veterans Administration have different credit cards for different departments or users. We now have a solution for these customers.
- Receive a single credit card charge per invoice
- Previously, there were often two charges, one for initial authorized amount at order placement and a second for the difference between authorized and invoiced amount (e.g. shipping charges.) This should facilitate reconciling of card charges and invoices.
- Access a customer portal to view and clear past due invoices
- View and directly post card payments for open or past due invoices.
- “StatLab will send out notifications for past due invoices with instructions on how to access the portal.”
The new solution is safe, secure, and complies with Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements to protect Card Holder Data.
What you can expect:
- This is a new solution. For protection of cardholder data, a decision was taken to not attempt to move cardholder data from the prior system.
- As a result, next time you place an e-mail, phone or web order in the coming weeks you may be asked to provide credit card information. This is a one-time request that will not be needed again until your card expires or changes. After that, the card is retained on file for future use.
- If you are placing a new web order, you will be prompted with a one-time request to enter card information if you have not already done so. If the card information has been entered once, then you will have an option to select the card.
- During the transition period, you may receive a call from StatLab customer services or AR asking you to provide credit card information. If you have phishing or other security concerns, please call StatLab customer service at 1-800-442-3573 to verify/validate the legitimacy of the call.
- There will be a brief transition period over the next 2 weeks where both payment solutions will be active. This begins now and will run through September 12
- Beginning this week, new orders will begin to be booked using the new payment solution.
- Previously booked orders authorized under the prior system, which will be shipped and invoiced in the transition period will be fulfilled under the prior solution.
- If the order shipment data is after September 12, then you will be asked to provide credit card information for the new solution.
- If you’re a customer with a standing order or an open order authorized by the prior system, you may be contacted by Customer Service or AR to update your card information for the new solution, if you have not already done so.
- In these cases, for any given order, the credit card authorization from the prior solution will be voided and the order authorized using the new solution. Please note that different banks release hold on funds on different schedules so you may want to check with your bank if this creates an issue.