- There are many options to utilize ExCell Plus to reduce exposure in the lab.
- Fix in ExCell Plus™ and Post-Fix in ExCell Plus to eliminate the dangers of 10% Formalin from the lab, surgery, shipping, or courier transportation.
- Combine equal portions of ExCell Plus™ with 10% Formalin to lower exposure to formaldehyde fumes but maintain the fixation speed of formalin.
- Fix in ExCell Plus™ and Post-Fix in 10% Formalin to reduce formalin exposure in surgical suites, during tissue grossing, or specimen transporting.
- Fix in 10% Formalin and Post-Fix in ExCell Plus™ to maintain optimal fixation speed while reducing formaldehyde exposure in the lab.
Prefilled Specimen Containers are pre-labeled, leak-tight, and filled to 50% of the container's volume with ExCell Plus Fixative.
ExCell Plus™ has been CE Marked for sale in the European Union.