(BTO) RTU Ki-67 (SP6) Antibody (25ml)
Intended for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) use. The Ki-67 antigen is a nuclear, non-histone protein that is present in proliferating cells. In general, Ki-67 is a good marker of proliferating cell populations. Anti- Ki-67 labeling index has been shown to be a good marker to grade neoplasms, including colon carcinoma, breast carcinoma, and lymphoma.
- McKeever P, et al. MIB-1 proliferation index predicts survival among patients with grade II astrocytoma. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 1998; 57:931-6.
- Coons SW, et al. The prognostic significance of Ki-67 labeling indices for oligodendrogliomas. Neurosurgery. 1997; 41:878-84.
- Allegra CJ, et al. Prognostic value of thymidylate synthase, Ki-67, and p53 in patients with Dukes’ B and C colon cancer: a National Cancer Institute-National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project collaborative study. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21:241-50.
- Pathmanathan N, et al. Ki-67 and proliferation in breast cancer. J Clin Pathol. 2013; 66:512-6
- Swerdlow SH, et al. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. 4th edition. 2008; p220.