Stain Kits and Kit Components
View as List Grid
- 10% SILVER NITRATE SOLUTION/ 10mlItem # : AHS101310% Silver Nitrate used in various histological silver stains.
- 3% METHENAMINE Solution /PintItem # : AHM01433% Methenamine Solution is a component for the MasterTech Jones Basement Membrane Reticulum Stain Kit.
- 3% METHENAMINE Solution /125mlItem # : AHM01283% Methenamine Solution is a component for the MasterTech Jones Basement Membrane Reticulum Stain Kit.
- 1% ACETIC ALCOHOL (Heiden) /PintItem # : KC56321% Acetic Alcohol is a component for the MasterTech Heidenhain's Aniline Blue-Azan Stain Kit.
- HYDROQUINONE CAPSULES /25pkItem # : AHH0374PThe 5-pack of Hydroquinone Capsulesis a component for the following MasterTech Stain Kits: Steiner Stain Kit, Dieterle's Stain Kit, and Modified Genta Triple Stain Kit.
- CellMate STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTCELStains for Helicobacter pylori, Mast Cells, and Bone Marrow in an easy 3-stain, one-step, 15-minute procedure.
CellMate™ is the perfect helper for busy pathology laboratories. Using the simple three stains/one-step procedure any technician or physician can produce beautiful diagnostic slides in 15 minutes. This simple procedure will demonstrate Helicobacter pylori, Mast Cells and Bone Marrow. This product is so compact and portable it can be taken to clinics, hospitals and doctors offices.
- IRON STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTIROStains ferric iron in under 30 minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to the Perl’s Technique and Gomori’s Iron Reaction for staining ferric iron. The MasterTech Iron Stain is less hazardous than these procedures and provides more precise results by using lower strength Hydrochloric Acid and Potassium Ferrocyanide. A Working Prussian Blue Solution serves as the primary stain, producing blue ferric iron against a pink to red background with red nuclei, counterstained by Nuclear Fast Red. There is no filtration required when using MasterTech Nuclear Fast Red.
- OIL RED O STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTOROStains fat and neutral fats in 10 minutes.
Oil Red O serves as the primary stain, producing red fat with blue nfauclei stained by the Hematoxylin.
- MUCI PLUS PINT STAIN KIT /EaItem # : KTMPLPTStains epithelial mucins in just 20 minutes.
This kit is suitable in lieu of and comparable to the Mayer Mucicarmine method for staining mucins. The MasterTech Muci Plus Stain Kit™ contains a specially formulated Mucicarmine stain known as Muci-10 Plus™ that dramatically reduces primary staining time to 10 minutes, while most other kits on the market take an hour. Muci-10 Plus™ serves as the primary stain, producing pink to red epithelial mucins. Hematoxylin acts as a secondary stain, producing blue to purple nuclei against a yellow background, counterstained by Metanil Yellow.
- SOLUTION B (Dieterle's) /5mlItem # : KC053PDieterle's Solution B is a component for the MasterTech Dieterle's Stain Kit.
View as List Grid