Chemicals, Powdered Stains, and Reagents
View as List Grid
- PERIODIC ACID, Reagent /25gmItem # : SPP0377Periodic Acid is a popular reagent used in the laboratory.
Iron: max 0.003%
Sulfates: max 0.1%
- OIL RED O (C.I.26125) /25gmItem # : SPO1077Can be used to formulate a common lipid stain in the histology laboratory.
- 2-METHYLBUTANE,Isopentane Rea/500mlItem # : SPM15432-Methylbutane is used with liquid nitrogen to obtain liquid bath temperatures of -160 DEG C
Assay: Minimum 98.0%
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID, RGNT /500mlItem # : SPH0343Synonyms: Chlorhydric Acid Muriatic Acid Spirits of Salts.
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID,6.0 N Aqueous/Lt.Item # : SPH0250Hydrochloric Acid is an aqueous solution that is colorless and highly corrosive. Hydrochloric acid is commonly used during chemical analysis to prepare samples for analysis. It reacts with basic compounds, turning them into dissolved chlorides that can then undergo analysis.
Assay: 6.0N +/- 0.2N
- p-DIMETHYLAMINOBENZALRHODANINE/10gmItem # : SPD0374p-Dimethylaminobenzalrhodanine is a chemical compound and laboratory reagent.
Molecular Weight: 264.361
- CRYSTAL VIOLET (C.I.42555) /25gmItem # : SPC2077Synonyms: Basic Violet 3 4-[4,4'Bis(dimethylamino)benzhydrylidene]cyclohexa-2,5-dien-1-ylidenedimethylammonium Chloride Crystal Violet Hexamethylpararosaniline Chloride Methylrosanilinium Chloride.
Assay: Minimum 90.0%
Dye Content: 90% approx.
- CEDARWOOD OIL, Clearing /500mlItem # : SPC0243Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, used for clearing.
Refractive Index @20C: 1.5030-1.5100
- SILVER NITRATE, MasterTech /500gmItem # : AHSNI500Silver Nitrate is commonly used in many histological staining procedures.
- SILVER NITRATE, MasterTech /25gmItem # : AHSNI25Silver Nitrate is commonly used in many histological staining procedures.
View as List Grid